Thank you for visiting usbminnenexpress.se. We respect your privacy and make sure everything is done to protect your personal information.
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect and use your personal information. By visiting usbminnenexpress.se, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
- What Personal Information Does usbminnenexpress.se Gather?
- What About Cookies?
- Does usbminnenexpress.se Share the Information It Receives?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- Which Information Can You Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- Examples of Information Collected
What Personal Information About Customers Does usbminnenexpress.se Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at usbminnenexpress.se. Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us and How We Use it: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, offering you a customised client account centre, communicating with you as well as sending you our monthly newsletter.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses usbminnenexpress.se. Scroll to the bottom of this page to see examples of the information we receive. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalised experience at usbminnenexpress.se if we cannot recognise you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
E-mail Communications & Newsletter: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail from FlashBay if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive our newsletter e-mails, please click on the unsubscribe link that will appear at the bottom of the any of the newsletter emails that you have received from Flashbay.
Information from Other Sources: For reasons such as improving personalization of our service (for example, providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computers hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as automatic login and permanent shopping carts for storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of usbminnenexpress.se's coolest features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Google and third-party vendors cookies:
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
advertising opt-out page.
Does usbminnenexpress.se Share the Information It Receives?Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only with the subsidiaries FlashBay controls and as described below.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with our affiliated businesses. In some cases, these businesses operate stores at usbminnenexpress.se or sell offerings to you at usbminnenexpress.se. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. You can tell when another business is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that business.
- Agents:We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that usbminnenexpress.se, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of usbminnenexpress.se and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of usbminnenexpress.se, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We do not collect credit card information or other payment methods via this website.
- All transactions are completed offline so as to avoid the risk of fraud. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
- Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Information Can I Access?usbminnenexpress.se gives you access to the following information about you for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as our Web site evolves.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such usbminnenexpress.se features as Automatic login, and permanent shopping carts.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in the "My Account" pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- You may wish to cancel your Flashbay account at anytime and have the personal information we have stored on our servers permanently deleted by emailing us your request. Note that by doing so you'll lose access to your order history with Flashbay and will stop receiving any personalised email communications from us.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and RevisionsIf you choose to visit usbminnenexpress.se, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the United Kingdom law. If you have any concern about privacy at usbminnenexpress.se, please send us a thorough description to , and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly. This Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us You provide most such information when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; make an order or an Auction bid; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us); communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; by providing employer, school, or other such information; participate in Discussion Boards; provide and rate Reviews. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone number; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including address and phone number; other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; and financial information, including Social Security and drivers license numbers.
Automatic Information Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number; and products you viewed or searched for.